Click on any of the links to the left to access the voter tool you need.
You may use the voter lookup tool to check your voter registration information, see a sample ballot, or check the status of your absentee by mail ballot.
To use the tool:
- Click the link and enter your first and last name and the county of your registration.
- From the results returned, select your name. You will then be able to see:
- the address where you are registered
- your Election Day polling place based on the address where you are registered
- your jurisdictions.
- To view your sample ballot click on the ballot style number located in the sample ballot information box.
- To check the status of your absentee by mail ballot click the + sign next to Absentee Request.
If you moved on or before October 9 and did not update your address use the polling place lookup to locate your new polling location.
Your election day polling place and the ballot you are eligible to vote are based on the address where you have resided for thirty days before the date of the election.